Your Privacy When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, generally in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences, or your device. It is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies, however, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Cookies used session
Performance Cookies These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Cookies used none
Functional Cookies These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
Cookies used none
Targeting Cookies These cookies may be enabled on our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Cookies used none
Social Media Cookies:
Social Media Cookies These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
Cookies used none
OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
- We respect your privacy and your choices.
- We make sure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
- We do not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
- We never offer or sell your data.
- We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
- We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your data.
- We donot use your data in ways that we have not told you about.
- We respect your rights, and always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
- Who are we?
- What is personal data?
- What data do we collect from you and how do use it? a. How do we collect or receive your data? b. Who may access your personal data? c. Where do we store your personal data? d. How long do we keep your personal data? e. Is your Personal data secure? f. Links to third party sites and social login g. Social media and user generated content
- Your rights and choices 5.Contact
- WHO WE ARE
Cosmetiqa is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. When we say “Cosmetiqa”, “us”, “our” or “we”, this is who we are referring to: Cosmetiqa. In accordance with regulations applicable to the processing of personal data, Cosmetiqa is the “data controller”.
MARKETX LTD (Cosmetiqa) 3rd Floor, 120 Baker Street, London, England, W1U 6TU firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
“Personal data” means any information or pieces of information that could identify you either directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly (e.g. through pseudonymized data such as a unique ID number). This means that personal data includes things like email usernames, user generated content, sex, age, race, place of origin, user profile (journalist, consumer etc.). It could also include unique numerical identifiers like your computer’s IP address or your mobile device’s MAC address, as well as cookies.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
How do we collect or receive your data? We might collect or receive data from you via our website. Sometimes you give this to us directly (e.g. when you contact us to ask a question), sometimes we collect it (e.g. using cookies to understand how you use our website), or sometimes we receive your data from other third party entities.
When we collect data, we indicate the mandatory fields via asterisks where such data is necessary for us to:
- Provide you with the service you have asked for (e.g. to provide you with a newsletter or answer your question); or
- Improve the functionality of our website (e.g. through satisfaction surveys). If you do not provide the data marked with an asterisk, this may affect our ability to provide the products and services.
PROFILING When we send or display personalised communications or content, we may use some techniques qualified as “profiling” (i.e. any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of using those data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s personal preferences, interests, economic situation, behaviour, location, health, reliability, or movements). This means that we may collect personal data about you in the different scenarios mentioned in the table above. We centralize this data and analyse it to evaluate and predict your personal preferences and/or interests. Based on our analysis, we send or display communications and/or content tailored to your interests/needs. You have the right to object to the use of your data for “profiling” in certain circumstances. Please see “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
WHO MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The persons having access to your personal data are authorized employees within the competent departments of Cosmetiqa and its affiliates. Your personal data may also be processed on our behalf by our trusted third party providers. We rely on trusted third parties to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose. We always use our best efforts to ensure that all third parties we work with keep your personal data secure. For instance, we may entrust services that require the processing of your personal data to:
- Third parties that assist and help us in providing IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you (such services could sometimes imply access to your data to perform the required tasks);
- Third parties that perform on our behalf our satisfaction surveys and the statistical analyses associated with the use of the website. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties :
- If we have your consent to do so
- Or if we are permitted to do so by law. We do not offer or sell your personal data.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data we collect from you is stored in the European Union by Cosmetiqa or its trusted service providers. However, said data may, at any moment, be transferred to, accessed from, and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff members operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers. Cosmetiqa transfers personal data outside of the EEA only in a secure and lawful way. As some countries may not have laws governing the use and transfer of personal data, we take steps to make sure that third parties adhere to the commitments set out in this Policy. These steps may include reviewing third parties’ privacy and security standards and/or entering into appropriate contracts (based on the template adopted by the EU Commission).
For further information, please contact us as per the “Contact” section below.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we hold your personal data, to meet your needs, or to comply with our legal obligations. To determine the data retention period of your data, we use the following criteria:
- Where cookies are placed on your computer, we keep them for as long as necessary to achieve their purposes (e.g. for the duration of a session for session ID cookies) and for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and guidance.
- If you contact us as part of an enquiry, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to process your enquiry.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to allow us to manage our rights (for example to assert our claims in Courts) or for statistical or historical purposes. When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is removed from our systems and records or anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
We are committed to keeping your personal data secure, and taking all reasonable precautions to do so. We contractually require that trusted third parties who handle your personal data for us do the same. We always do our best to protect your personal data and once we have received your personal data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. As such, any transmission is at your own risk.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SOCIAL LOGIN
- YOUR RIGHT AND CHOICES
Cosmetiqa respects your right to privacy: it is important that you are able to control your personal data. To deal with your request, we may require proof of your identity.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process and use your personal data, or would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or by writing to us at: MARKETX LTD (Cosmetiqa) 3rd Floor, 120 Baker Street, London, England, W1U 6TU